Fashion can be hard to follow. Especially, if you want to pair designer clothes with jewellery. You have to choose the right look for you, the right patterns and colour schemes. You have to know what is in and what’s out, along with being realistic.
Just because you see something you like in a magazine, does not mean it will work for you. In addition to this, you also have to factor in the costs of putting together a designer outfit, complete with accessories, as this can be and usually is quite costly.
There are ways around this though, many high street retailers offer fashionable clothes and jewellery that are similar in style, albeit more cheaply made. But you can often find a similar look to the one you want for a fraction of the price.
Let’s say you’ve found the perfect outfit. The clothes are great, they make you feel good, but you can’t help but feel as if something is missing. To finish the look, you might want to consider adding some matching accessories. A great way to do this and also relatively easy, is to just add matching jewellery.
However, there is an absolutely vast range of different types of jewellery to choose from. This also includes the finish and quality. You can get anything from metals, including, gold and silver, although these will be much more costly than plastic alternatives. There is also wooden, plastic, glass not to mention other types to look into as well.
Realistically it is entirely up to you as to what material you would like the best, but just remember that some materials will compliment more than others. The best thing to do is to shop around until you find the perfect accessory. There is something out there for everyone…
Where to look?
A good starting point would be to look fashion magazines and see what models are wearing. You can also quite easily do an internet search on what is fashionable and what accessory will go with which item of clothing, right down to a colour match.
There are also many online websites that sell jewellery, from the basics to designer. One great place to look at is called Choblo UK. Stocking its own unique brand, known as ChloBo Designer Jewellery. This website sells all kinds of jewellery that will match almost anything in your wardrobe with minimal effort.
Why choose designer?
So why choose designer jewellery over regular? Well there are several reasons, which are listed below:
- Designer jewellery is made with higher quality materials, which in turn means will last much longer than a standard piece.
- The name says it all, the piece has been specifically designed to look the best.
- If you are a fan of celebrity fashion, then they are more likely to wear designer pieces. If you want to match the look, then doing designer is the easiest route.
- You are buying someone’s hard work. A person has taken a lot of time and effort to design and make the piece of jewellery, so a lot of care will have been taken to make sure that it is good enough to wear as well as sell. As such will be much less likely to have manufacturing faults, or fall apart after frequent use.
When looking at designer jewellery, one piece that comes up regularly is the Charm bracelet. A popular piece of jewellery and for good reasons too. Here we list a few reasons why you should consider a Charm Bracelet when thinking about buying any kind of jewellery.
- They come in a wide variety of colours and materials.
- They are highly customisable with various charms, which can be inexpensive.
- You can change the look and feel of the bracelet with ease. By changing the charms, adding more or even taking some away, you can drastically alter the look and feel of your bracelet.
- By being able to change the look of your bracelet, you can therefore accessorise it with multiple outfit choices.
- Many people like to use the charms to show people a little bit about themselves, it can be a great conversation starter too.
- The charms can be cheap, you could even try to make your own and it might also be a good idea to consider swapping charms with friends and family, until you get the perfect charm for you.
There are many reasons to consider buying a charm bracelet, but if you do, then remember whilst there are many different brands to choose from, make sure you go to a reputable source if you want a good quality, long lasting one. There are cheaper versions of charm bracelets out there, but you get what you pay for. It’s worth looking at getting a ChloBo Charm Bracelet, as you can be guaranteed on quality.